This Querying is a very powerful feature that allows you to specify and save criteria for identifying a set of records of a given record type. evolved from the earlier Census – The Missing Years download.
Kinsfolk Census records are national collections of population statistics. They usually record details about members of a household on a particular date, and are typically collected every ten years. To Do Table lists Individuals with an incomplete UK Census history to be researched.
Any Census Event with an incorrect or partial Date is treated as incomplete.
- It shows n/a in the results where an Individual is “not alive” at the Census date, or shows the Date from the Census Event for that year, but leaves it blank where a Census is missing.
- It considers Individual Census Events are things that happened to an Individual and Attributes are things that described them. and Family Census (family) events for the first 4 families.
- Entries are sorted by the DoB# birth day number column, because the Date columns sort as text not When an Event happened, or an Attrribute was true..
- The Birth Date, Marriage Date & Death Date cells are all prefixed with a space character, so if exported to a spreadsheet the dates are retained as text, because dates earlier than 1900 are often not supported.
- People who have no Birth date, or died before the 1841 Census, or were born after the 1939 Register are not listed.
- Birth and Death dates are derived from actual Birth, Baptism, Christening, Death, Burial & Cremation dates, or the key dates of close relatives, and the Tools > Preferences > Estimates.
- When no actual Birth or Death date exists, then an estimated date is shown prefixed with tilde (~).
See also the sister query Kinsfolk Census Done Table
Author: MikeTate Version: 1.3 Date: 19 Jan 2019Download: Kinsfolk Census To Do Table