This Querying is a very powerful feature that allows you to specify and save criteria for identifying a set of records of a given record type. evolved from the earlier Census – The Missing Years download.
Kinsfolk Census records are national collections of population statistics. They usually record details about members of a household on a particular date, and are typically collected every ten years. Done Table lists Individuals with a complete set of UK Census Events are things that happened to an Individual and Attributes are things that described them. from 1841 to 1939.
Not only must a Census Event exist but it must have exactly the correct Date for the year.
- It shows n/a in the results where an Individual is “not alive” at the Census date, or shows the Date from the Census Event for that year, but leaves it blank where a Census is missing.
- It considers Individual Census events and Family Census (family) events for the first 4 families.
- Entries are sorted by the DoB# birth day number column, because the Date columns sort as text not When an Event happened, or an Attrribute was true..
- The Birth Date, Marriage Date & Death Date cells are all prefixed with a space character, so if exported to a spreadsheet the dates are retained as text, because dates earlier than 1900 are often not supported.
- People who have no Birth date, or died before the 1841 Census, or were born after the 1939 Register are not listed.
- Birth and Death dates are derived from actual Birth, Baptism, Christening, Death, Burial & Cremation dates, or the key dates of close relatives, and the Tools > Preferences > Estimates.
- When no actual Birth or Death date exists, then an estimated date is shown prefixed with tilde (~)
See also the sister query Kinsfolk Census To Do Table
Author: MikeTate Version: 1.3 Date: 19 Jan 2019Download: Kinsfolk Census Done Table