Family Tree Wizard ~ Step 4 – Add Items for Table of Contents
The home page has a Table of Contents that provides hyperlinks to a variety of items. It can include Links to featured individuals, any style of Report, any type of Image including Diagrams, any file to Download, and the Index.
See the advice available via the Help button for further details about the different types of items.
Remember that each option can be selected as many times as you like to add different versions of the same type of item.
- Link to page adds a hyperlink to the page of any featured individual, or their family couple.
- Image adds a hyperlink to any Photographic Image or any Family Historian Diagram saved in JPEG File (.jpg), GIF File (.gif), PNG File (.png), or any other web compatible graphics file format.
- Download adds a hyperlink to any downloadable file such as a copy of your GEDCOM file, or a compressed ZIP file of your Project Folder, or any Family Historian Report/Diagram in PDF File (.pdf) format. The Family Tree ~ Tips and Tricks and Popups section explains how to create a Family Historian Diagram in PDF, where each Individual box has a hyperlink to the Individual’s page to assist with navigation.
- Link to website adds a hyperlink to any Internet Website Address (URL).
- Report adds a hyperlink to any Family Historian Report selected from the list, including any Custom Report, which will be created in HTML format. Remove the tick from Show most commonly-used reports to list all Reports.
- Index adds a duplicate of the Index hyperlink at the head of every page.
Click Next > for the Family Tree Wizard ~ Step 5 – Create Home Page page.