Family Group Sheet
The fact labels are governed by the Tools > Fact Types > Edit definition of the Label setting.
Relationships for the selected Family record are listed by Husband, Wife, & Children with parent & child facts grouped in one report.
In the Select Records dialogue choose one or more Family records using the:
- Individuals tab to choose any Individual record spouse Family records
- Families tab to choose any Family records directly
- Named Lists tab to include any Family records from Named Lists
- Add Relatives button to include Ancestors or Descendants or Spouses
- Add/Remove using Query buttons to include/exclude any Family records via a Query
Note that for any of those options, choosing an Individual record will select its spouse Family record(s).
In the Report Window use the Report > Report Options command, or the Options button in right-hand panel, to open the Report Options customisation dialogue, and review the advice via the Help button on each tab.
To show more or larger media images try increasing the Max Pics or their Height & Width on both the Pictures and Sources tabs.
To show Record Id, in the Contents tab Family Member Main Items select Record Id and Edit to Show if not empty, or add [=RecordId()] via the Format tab Heading > Record > Edit > Heading Text dialogue.
Further advanced customisation is explained by the Report Content, Media, Format and Layout advice.