Property Box Tab ~ Associated Persons
This adds a custom Assoc tab for Associated Persons to the Individual Property Box of fh V4 or later.
It will be particularly useful in conjunction with the Ancestral Sources Tutorial ~ Working With Templates ~ (4) Associated Persons available in Ancestral Sources.
Produced by tatewise (09/06/11) and (29/03/12)
V5+ Installation Instructions
Click on the link below to download and save the FHPBT file, then double click it to install to Family Historian.
If that fails, then within Family Historian use File > Import/Export > Import > Property Box Tab.
To uninstall a tab use the Property Box Menu cog in V6 and choose Customize Data Entry, or the Menu with a red tick in V5 and choose Customize. Then double check that Tab: names the desired tab and click More Tab Tasks > Delete Tab.
pb-indi-assoc.fhpbt Assoc tab
V4 Installation Instructions
You are advised to use a Property Box folder, which for fh V4 could be created within the Project Public folder.
Click on the link below to download and save the PB-INDI-ASSOC.zip file, then right-click this Compressed (zipped) Folder file, and choose Extract All to unpack its PB-INDI-ASSOC.fhdata file to your Property Box folder mentioned above.
Download the Utility ~ Property Box Tab Organiser to this same Property Box folder and use it to import the tab definition to fh V4 as follows:
- Ensure the Property Box Type is set to Individual
- Use the Load FH Tabs and Add All >> buttons to place your current tab definitions in the Put Custom Tabs List
- Use the Import Tabs button to import the downloaded PB-INDI-ASSOC.fhdata tab definition file to the Get Custom Tabs List
- Use the Add One button to add the Assoc tab definition to the Put Custom Tabs List
- Use the Save FH Tabs button to transfer the Put Custom Tabs List definitions into Family Historian
- This last step also creates a dated & timed backup of your original tab definitions in the Property Box folder
Property Box Tabs: Associated Persons PB-INDI-ASSOC.zip file