Query:Individual ~ Kinsfolk Census Queries
Here are two queries evolved from the earlier Census - The Missing Years download.
Kinsfolk Census Done Report lists Individuals with a complete set of UK Census Events from 1841 to 1939.
Not only must a Census Event exist but it must have exactly the correct Date for the year.
Kinsfolk Census To Do Table lists Individuals with an incomplete UK Census history to be researched.
Any Census Event with an incorrect or partial Date is treated as incomplete.
- They show n/a in the results where an Individual is "not alive" at the Census date, or show the Date from the Census Event for that year, but leave it blank where a Census is missing.
- They consider Individual Census events and Family Census (family) events for the first 4 families.
- Entries are sorted by the DoB# birth day number column, because the Date columns sort as text not dates.
- The Birth Date, Marriage Date & Death Date cells are all prefixed with a space character, so if exported to a spreadsheet the dates are retained as text, because dates earlier than 1900 are often not supported.
- People who have no Birth date, or died before the 1841 Census, or were born after the 1939 Register are not listed.
- Birth and Death dates are derived from actual Birth, Baptism, Christening, Death, Burial & Cremation dates, or the key dates of close relatives, and the Tools > Preferences > Estimates.
- When no actual Birth or Death date exists, then an estimated date is shown prefixed with tilde (~).
Author: MikeTate Version: 1.3 Date: 19 Jan 2019
Click on the link below to download and save FHQ file, then double click it to import to Family Historian Version 4 or later.
It will Import into earlier versions, but does not work, and can only be deleted using View > Custom Queries > Delete Custom Query.
Kinsfolk Census Done Report lists Individuals with a complete set of UK Census Events.
Kinsfolk Census To Do Table lists Individuals with an incomplete UK Census history.
Kinsfolk Census Queries ~ Legacy old ZIP file versions.