Report Type ~ Individuals List
A simple report listing of all Individuals, one per line, as requested by a 'The Next Generation' (TNG) user on the mailing list, for hard-copy reference purposes. Includes pool number, full name, (Sex), [record id], life dates and place of birth.
Produced by admin (10/08/04)
Click on the link below to download and save the FHR file, then double click it to install to Family Historian.
This download is derived from Publish > Individual Summary Report with the Report Options shown below that hide most data. The Help button on each tab offers customisation advice.
- Contents tab:
- Clear every tick option.
- Individual Events/Attributes and Marriage Events/Attributes both select List Only with empty lists.
- Main Section Items used Edit on each item to select Hide and click OK button.
- Pictures tab has Max Pics set to 0 for each type.
- Sources tab has Show Source Citations clear.
- Index tab has Enable Index clear.
- Format tab:
- Heading Level 1 used Edit Font: Arial and Style: Regular and Size: 8 with other fonts irrelevant.
- Hdg Level 1 used Edit to set above & below Gap to 0 pt without Horizontal Line and Keep with Next: 1 line with other styles irrelevant.
- Record used Edit to Show Heading Text: =RelationPool() %INDI.NAME:SURNAME_FIRST% (%INDI.SEX%) [=RecordID()] Dates =LifeDates2() %INDI.BIRT.PLAC% that shows data of each person.
- Every other Heading used Edit to select Hide and click OK button.
- Page Layout tab:
- Margins have been reduced.
- Header has Left-aligned Text: Printed on =Date() and Right-aligned Text: Page =Page()
- Footer has all text cleared.
- Start records on new page is cleared so Record headings are on consecutive lines.
- The Indents have been reduced but that is irrelevant.