These Plugins have been written to adjust specific scenarios encountered by users migrating from other products. They may be used as they stand, or form the basis of a new Plugin. Some have been published in the Plugin Store.
Anyway, use File > Backup/Restore > Small Backup before running a Plugin just in case.
If the results are unsatisfactory use Edit > Undo Plugin Updates before closing ƒh to reverse all changes.
Alternatively, if you have closed ƒh, try File > Backup/Restore > Revert to Snapshot providing no other changes have been made.
Each Plugin has a short description, but its associated Forum thread explains how it is used in much greater detail.
- Clean Up Selected Notes (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin that is the Clean Up Notes Plugin but for selected Note Records.
See Forum thread Clean Up Notes for Subset March 2016.
- Copy LatLong in Name to LatLong (download plugin from forum thread below)
V6+ Plugin to move every Lat,Long at end of Place Name to associated Lat/Long field.
See Forum thread FH TMG Direct import issues following V6.0.1 March 2016.
- Give Witnesses Their Own Facts V6+ Plugin to convert any Fact Witnesses to multiple Facts.
- Migrate Census Family to Individual Events
V5+ Plugin to make each Census (family) Event into two Individual Census Events.
See Forum thread Using Expressions to show Census Icons on Diagrams Feb 2016.
- Move _UNCAT to Address (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move any _UNCAT UDF to Address for every Event & RESIdence Fact.
See Forum thread Fact Notes and Sources from FTM Feb 2016.
- Move Note to Address (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move any local Note to Address for every Event & RESIdence Fact.
See Forum thread Problems Importing FTM Gedcom to FH Oct 2015.
- Move Marriage Media to Family (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move all Media linked to Marriage Events to the Family Record.
See Forum thread Family Media:Linking to Existing Fact Media March 2016.