* 6x4 cards

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile
ErnieSollis
Family Historian: V4

6x4 cards

Post by ErnieSollis » 25 May 2020 12:23

I am sure that in an earlier version of FH (I am now on V6) there was a facility or plugin to print data onto 6x4 cards. Indeed, I have a box full of completed cards but they must be some years out of date. Whilst I do back up regularly, I would also like to keep a card index. Anyone got any comments please?

ColeValleyGirl
Megastar
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: 6x4 cards

Post by ColeValleyGirl » 25 May 2020 13:15

Search for 6x4 in the KnowledgeBase or go to Knowledge Base > Report Type ~ 6x4 Source Card

tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: 6x4 cards

Post by tatewise » 25 May 2020 13:20

Hi Ernie,
Could you please update your Profile on the right to show Family Historian V6.
Click your username ErnieSollis top right of this web page, and choose User Control Panel.
Then on its Profile tab, select your Family Historian Version and scroll down to Submit.

I have moved your posting to the FH General Usage Forum because you don't need a Plugin.

Check the Knowledge Base > Downloads and Links ~ Report Types that offer a few 6x4 card formats.
Check your Publish > Custom Reports list and you should find the 6x4 Card format you used before.
However, most are unsuitable for the amount of data provided by FH V6 and need bringing up to date.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry