* Displaying Icons for more than 1 Record Flag

Questions about creating, customising and using diagrams and charts
rwcrooks
Gold
Family Historian: V7

Displaying Icons for more than 1 Record Flag

Post by rwcrooks »

I’ve been customizing my diagram to display icons for census, births and deaths. Now, I have added a few record flags to individuals. I’ve added Mil-WWII and Mil-Korea for veterans of those 2 wars. I would like the WWII icon to display after the 1940 census icon and the Korea icon to display after the 1950 icon, but it looks like I can only place a single instance of the record flag in one place and it displays all icons there. Is this correct or am I overlooking something simple. Or do I have to come up with a, hopefully, not too complex condition to have these icons chronologically placed?
Rich
Researching since 1976 (Crooks, Barron, Hutchens, Davidson from Scotland, Cornwall, Ireland and Quebec)
Converting from Roots Magic.
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Displaying Icons for more than 1 Record Flag

Post by tatewise »

Yes, you must use Condition > Expressions instead of Condition > Record Flag
Use the << Insert Data Ref... button to add Individual > Flags one at a time, e.g. %INDI._FLGS.__LIVING%
Then the order of the Conditions determines the order of the icons.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
rwcrooks
Gold

Re: Displaying Icons for more than 1 Record Flag

Post by rwcrooks »

Thanks, Mike. That works perfectly. I’ve still got a lot to learn about FH but it’s a fun journey.
Rich
Researching since 1976 (Crooks, Barron, Hutchens, Davidson from Scotland, Cornwall, Ireland and Quebec)
Converting from Roots Magic.