* Problem with AS7

AS allows faster and more convenient creation of source records for Family Historian.
srbryant
Family Historian: None

Problem with AS7

Post by srbryant »

Having finally upgraded to FH7 and AS7 I'm finding that AS7 doesn't seem to be looking as I expected. Most of the panes on the right hand side are blank - see the attached screen shot

Note that in FH7 there are actually six census entries for the individual highlighted, plus he has a spouse and 12 children

I'm running Windows 10. I did try completely removing AS7 and re-installing, but this has made no difference. Any suggestions on how to get AS operating in the way I know and love would be very welcome

Kind regards

Sheila Bryant
Attachments
AS7.png
AS7.png (84.52 KiB) Viewed 871 times
LornaCraig
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Problem with AS7

Post by LornaCraig »

It looks as if this might be similar to the problem reported some time ago in this topic: Missing Entry Boxes In AS 7.0.11 (18303)
Nick described the eventual solution in that case, so have a look at that topic to see if it helps.
Lorna
srbryant
Family Historian: None

Re: Problem with AS7

Post by srbryant »

Many thanks Lorna for pointing me in the right direction - I hadn't managed to find that topic (must improve my searching tactics!)

It was indeed a scaling issue.

In my case I had a Custom Scaling greater than 100% set under the Advanced Scaling Settings. Reset to 100%, logged out & in, all now working as expected.

Perfect.