- The target audience is primarily new users, so new pages should always be based on FH7.
- Significant differences in FH6 should be included, but can always be added later if the author is unfamiliar with FH6.
- When revising an existing page that covers multiple FH versions, it should be restructured to emphasise FH7 wherever possible. FH4/5 are regarded as obsolete (and will not have had any new users for many years), so material relating solely to these versions should preferably be deleted, or at least de-emphasised so as to not get in the way of understanding FH7.
Moderator: kb admin
- Posts: 1460
- Joined: 27 Oct 2017 19:33
- Family Historian: V7
- Location: South Cheshire, UK