* Bug not fixed in 3.1.2

Older V3 Queries please post for any version in the General Forum
PeterR
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Bug not fixed in 3.1.2

Post by PeterR »

The Sentence box on the Events tab of the Family Property Dialog only ever shows the template, and never the resulting sentence.  This differs from the Individual Property Dialog where the Sentence box only displays the template when you click in the box to edit the template; if you click in another box or on another event, the resulting sentence is displayed.  This was first reported 31/03/06 by MarkB for version 3.0 and I guess was overlooked while all the splendid improvements were made and other more serious bugs fixed.

ID:2319
Peter Richmond (researching Richmond, Bulman, Martin, Driscoll, Baxter, Hall, Dales, Tyrer)
SimonOrde
Program Designer

Bug not fixed in 3.1.2

Post by SimonOrde »

Peter - 3.1.2 is what you call a 'patch'. i.e. it is a release designed to fix one specific problem to do with EMF files (but we through in the zip file change as a bonus). We put it out because the EMF problem that (some people only) had, seemed urgent enough to justify it.
PeterR
Megastar

Bug not fixed in 3.1.2

Post by PeterR »

Simon - Many thanks. Please say if we can hope for a fix to the Sentence bug in a future patch or release. (I had also hoped for a fix in 3.1 or 3.1.1)
Peter Richmond (researching Richmond, Bulman, Martin, Driscoll, Baxter, Hall, Dales, Tyrer)