* On Hold until 13 Dec 2024: Diagram Text Schemes: Family of Variants

For Wish List Requests that need more work before they can be progressed to the Wish List, because after 3 months, discussions have not arrived at a clear specification of the requirement such that one or more Wish List items can be raised. Items On Hold that are not subsequently refined to a state suitable for the Wish List within a year by the OP or other interested parties will be closed. If the OP feels unable to progress the request, they should ask for volunteers among other interested users to assist.
dbnut
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Re: Diagram Text Schemes: Family of Variants

Post by dbnut »

tatewise wrote: 22 Jan 2022 17:24 Is that because you want to avoid scrolling through to the end?
:D no, Mike, because I want a library of "choice cuts" - thanks for the tip, though :idea:
Paul White
"Family Historian is not just for Christmas, but for Life"
davidf
Megastar
Family Historian: V6.2

Post by davidf »

I have now created a new post Improvements to Diagrams - seeking top level wishes/requirements as the discussion has widened / is widening to beyond the original post title.

That can be bookmarked - in FHUG or in your browser!
David
Running FH 6.2.7. Under Wine on Linux (Ubuntu 22.04 LTS + LXDE 11)
dbnut
Famous

Post by dbnut »

davidf wrote: 22 Jan 2022 11:24 ... For instance you are using a supplied text scheme, whilst I use a highly customised text scheme...
David, just for the record, my working text scheme is exceedingly customised. :)
Paul White
"Family Historian is not just for Christmas, but for Life"
ColeValleyGirl
Megastar

Post by ColeValleyGirl »

This discussion is nearly two years old, and has not reached a point where there's a refined proposal for the Wish List, so I'm putting it on hold until the participants move it forward again.