* Add/View Images

Gedcom Census is a discontinued program and has been replace by Ancestral Sources.
makfai
Famous
Family Historian: V6

Add/View Images

Post by makfai »

When I select Add/View Images> Select File the search defaults to a sub-folder on my C: drive in which I keep files before copying them to the Project Folder.

This would be fine but the default is not the root folder but a sub-folder relating to a specific family name rom which I selected a file months ago.

Even when I am including two files (e.g. Census is on two pages) it defaults back to that folder no matter from where the first has been selected.

Any ideas how to bring it back on track?

ID:6860
SOFTWARE
DESKTOP: FH6; AS; GenQuiry; Scrivener; Scapple; OneNote; Trello; FTM.
IPAD: GedFamilies; Mobile Family Tree; OneNote; Research Logger; Storyist; Ilaro; Inspiration; Index Card; MindNode; MagicalPad; Trello; and others!
PeterR
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Add/View Images

Post by PeterR »

I strongly recommend switching to the even better, more capable, and better supported Ancestral Sources.
Peter Richmond (researching Richmond, Bulman, Martin, Driscoll, Baxter, Hall, Dales, Tyrer)
makfai
Famous
Family Historian: V6

Add/View Images

Post by makfai »

**!!** I have done it again and put the post under the wrong heading!!![cry]

I have re-posted it where I should have put it in the first place. Thanks!
SOFTWARE
DESKTOP: FH6; AS; GenQuiry; Scrivener; Scapple; OneNote; Trello; FTM.
IPAD: GedFamilies; Mobile Family Tree; OneNote; Research Logger; Storyist; Ilaro; Inspiration; Index Card; MindNode; MagicalPad; Trello; and others!