* Census 1950 USA

AS allows faster and more convenient creation of source records for Family Historian.
Seismiccat
Family Historian: V7

Census 1950 USA

Post by Seismiccat »

Is a template available for the 1950 US Census?
BillH
Megastar

Re: Census 1950 USA

Post by BillH »

Welcome to the FHUG.

I have created a template for the USA censuses that is available in the Knowledge Base. My USA Census template is available at Ancestral Sources Template ~ Census USA 1790-1950. This includes the 1950 template.

The page for all Ancestral Sources templates is https://fhug.org.uk/kb/download-type/ancestral-sources/#.

I have submitted an update to this template which I hope will be made available in the next few days sometime, but the existing one is close. No errors, just a couple minor omissions for cell values which were corrected in my update.

The templates for the other years have minor changes to the ones supplied as part of AS. These changes reflect what I am seeing in the images available online.

Bill
BillH
Megastar

Post by BillH »

Until the download in the knowledge base is updated, here is the updated template for just the 1950 USA census.

Bill

Edit: The Knowledge Base templates for all of my USA federal censuses has now been updated so I have deleted the single 1950 template file that was attached to this post. Thanks Helen!
BillH
Megastar

Post by BillH »

The template for the 1950 census has now been incorporated into a new version, 7.3.4, of Ancestral Sources as well. See Ancestral Sources v7.3.4 Update (20571).

Bill