* Links in Research Notes...

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Links in Research Notes...

Post by tatewise »

harold, I presume you have found the Export Gedcom File plugin that has dedicated options for TNG.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
harold
Diamond

Post by harold »

tatewise wrote: 05 May 2022 17:09 harold, I presume you have found the Export Gedcom File plugin that has dedicated options for TNG.
Thanks

Yes I have been using it and several other plugins. It took a bit of trial and error to fully understand all of the options. It works very well and I have altered how I arrange things (mostly media) since I started using it. I will likely have some questions about certain features in the coming weeks, but that is for another thread.

H.
Harold Craswell
Ottawa, Canada
https://www.craswell.ca/
fhtess65
Megastar

Post by fhtess65 »

I too come from RM - there are aspects of RM8 I like, but it just doesn't have the power and versatility I need - FH is so much better. Like you, I lurked for years, but have plagued the regulars here with questions over the last few months ;) :lol:

T
harold wrote: 05 May 2022 17:05 Thanks for the welcome.

I have been a member of this forum for a few years but just popped in infrequently to see what was happening. I began regularly lurking here and seriously playing with FH7 for the past couple of months. It takes some getting used to. I come from the Rootsmagic and FTM world and really like the power FH7 puts in the hands of the user.
H.
---
Teresa Basińska Eckford
Librarian & family historian
http://writingmypast.wordpress.com
Researching: Spong, Ferdinando, Taylor, Lawley, Sinkins, Montgomery; Basiński, Hilferding, Ratowski, Paszkiewicz