* Ribbon report/query?

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Sailaway
Silver
Family Historian: V7

Ribbon report/query?

Post by Sailaway »

I've realised I have a lot of individuals who will appear in charts twice, for all sorts of reasons including widowers marrying a sister in law, even a step grandfather marrying a step grandchild

In short, my question is: Is there a report, query or plug-in I can run which will show all of the people who would have a ribbon in charts?

Many thanks for your help.
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Ribbon report/query?

Post by tatewise »

Whether a duplicate ribbon appears in a Diagram Chart will depend on who is the Diagram Root Person or Couple and how many Generations are included. So any list will only identify those who might have a duplicate ribbon.

I think the standard Query for Relations and 5 Nearest Relationships should come close.
If anything is listed in other than the 1st Relationship column then there are multiple relationships so ribbons are probable for those Individuals with an entry in the 2nd Relationship column.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
Sailaway
Silver

Re: Ribbon report/query?

Post by Sailaway »

Many thanks, Mike, that's a great help and it worked a treat.