* Version 7

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
PyreneesPirate
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Version 7

Post by PyreneesPirate »

Hello again,

I was just wondering if any of you beta testing Version 7 had any feedback on it.

I am sure a lot of us are dying to know how it's all panning out!

Cheers
PP
mjashby
Megastar

Re: Version 7

Post by mjashby »

They all 'sign' a confidentiality agreement with Calico Pie when they agree to become Beta Testers; and under that agreement they not allowed to reveal any information about the release or the new goodies/improvements within.

This is common practice in the testing of commercial software but, in the past, the Calico Pie announced beta-testing phase has been relatively close to their own (unannounced) targeted release date and testers are usually 'under pressure' to provide feedback on updates quickly, so you (we) shouldn't be waiting too long :D . That's probably why some forum contributers might seem a little quieter than usual.

Mervyn
Last edited by mjashby on 22 Oct 2020 08:18, edited 1 time in total.
GeneSniper
Superstar

Re: Version 7

Post by GeneSniper »

Hi PP

I am not sure that even if they wanted to, that beta testers would not be allowed to give out any information on the new FH7. Don't worry CP give out plenty of information on how the new FH7 is developing and when it's expected releases date is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
William

* Illegitimi non carborundum *