* Adding 2nd Spouse

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Angela64
Family Historian: V6

Adding 2nd Spouse

Post by Angela64 »

Hi
I have added all my information a few have two spouses. My problem is that the second spouse does not show up on the report or on the diagram. Can someone tell me how to get them to show on my report.
Thanks Angela
Jane
Site Admin
Family Historian: V7

Re: Adding 2nd Spouse

Post by Jane »

Remember All relatives diagrams only shows Blood relations and their spouses, so for example if your Fathers sister marries, if she remarries you will see both her partners, but if her ex-husband remarries you will not see his new wife.

If you need to include this information you can add additional diagrams to show that information, or customise a text scheme to show more information about second partners for spouses.
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Welcome to the FHUG Angela.

... and all other Diagrams only show blood line Ancestors &/or Descendants.

They should however appear on Reports, so can you give more details, preferably with screenshots.
Include the Focus Window with Property Box showing the two Spouses, and the Report that omits second Spouse.
See info:forums#posting_topics|> Posting Topics for advice on attaching screenshots.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
trevorrix
Famous

Post by trevorrix »

If you create, for example, and Ancestors and Descendants diagram with the husband who married twice as the focus, both/all wives and their descendants will be included in the diagram.
Trevor Rix