* Couple status

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
sumac
Silver
Family Historian: V6

Couple status

Post by sumac »

I cant find the place to record an unmarried couple. I used to see it when I didn't need it now when I need it I can no longer find it. It used to offer choice of unmarried couple or never married. Has it gone with an upgrade as I meticulously upgrade when available. Thanks for any help.
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Couple status

Post by tatewise »

In a standard Individual Property Box it is on the Main tab in the Spouse: section just below Marr: and called Status: and the drop-list does include Unmarried Couple and Never Married.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
LornaCraig
Megastar

Post by LornaCraig »

It is also on the Main tab of the Property Box for the Family Record, which can be reached from the Focus window by clicking on the blue bar with the word 'Married', below the names of the couple.
Lorna
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

But if they are an Unmarried Couple and or Never Married then the word Married will not be there, but clicking on the blue bar still works.

It is also possible with a little delving to reach the Status via the All tab or the Records Window.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry