I've recently had cause to browse though all of the individuals in my current database, and I was struck by the number of (possible) data-entry errors that I encountered. Broadly speaking, these fall into the following categories:
- two birth events for the same individual;
- two christening events for the same individual;
- birth and christening being tens of years apart (due to date mis-entry);
- two marriage events for the same couple;
- marriage at an impossibly early age;
- two census events for the same individual in the same year.