* Expressions for Diagram Baptism Icons

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Shiriki
Diamond
Family Historian: V7

Expressions for Diagram Baptism Icons

Post by Shiriki »

Hi

Following on from my previous postings with regard to diagram icons and attempting to show Marriage events in chronological order with respect to Census icons, I discovered an ancestor born in January 1891 who was Baptised in 1892. Hence a further set of expressions now needed to be compiled to ensure that Baptism icons are sorted correctly.

I have added the following expressions to my ever growing list, making sure that the expressions are placed within the expression listing in a location prior to any Marriage ones for that period........I guess it will become really complicated with expressions if I eventually find an individual with an adult Baptism event after they are married!.....cross that bridge if I have to at a later date....

Anyhow see my Baptism expressions below:

Baptism Expressions

Before 1841 Census

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1841,6,6)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1841 and 1851 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1841,6,6)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1851,3,30)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1851 and 1861 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1851,3,30)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1861,4,7)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1861 and 1871 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1861,4,7)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1871,4,2)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1871 and 1881 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1871,4,2)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1881,4,3)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1881 and 1891 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1881,4,3)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1891,4,5)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1891 and 1901 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1891,4,5)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1901,3,31)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Between 1901 and 1911 Censuses

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1901,3,31)) and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% < DateAt(1911,4,2)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

After the 1911 Census

=IsTrue((%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>_TYPE% = "Baptism Record (Parish Register)") and (%INDI.BAPM.DATE% > DateAt(1911,4,2)) and Exists(%INDI.BAPM.SOUR>OBJE>%))

Hope this proves useful to you guys...or at least provokes further thought and comment.

Best Regards

Shiriki