* All Relatives missing siblings

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
hjj@dyb.world
Family Historian: V6

All Relatives missing siblings

Post by hjj@dyb.world »

I am new to family historian. I am using V6. In the All Relatives diagram, I am missing some relatives. The siblings and parents of some of the spouses of my ancestors are not displayed. Is there any way to do this automatically without having manually include an additional tree in the diagram? I have seen the Everyone diagram but it does not quite do what I want.
pwe
Famous
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: All Relatives missing siblings

Post by pwe »

I think it is because the parents and siblings of the spouse of the diagram root person are not blood relatives of that root person and therefore it is right that they should not appear on an all relatives diagram. I think that adding an extra diagram is the only way to show them also.
Peter E
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: All Relatives missing siblings

Post by tatewise »

Welcome to the FHUG.

Peter is correct, see how_to:diagram_tips_and_tricks|> Diagram Tips and Tricks under All Relatives Diagram and go Vote for the Wish List item.

As a newcomer have you seen how_to:key_features_for_newcomers|> Key Features for Newcomers?
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry